Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another small happy- Love to some 5 toed footwear

I love wearing my Vibrams, they are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet.
Being able to run and walk for hours is worth the weird stares I get on the bus.
Even  though, they can get really really stinky after wearing them for a long time, I will pick them first over all my other shoes (All 3 of them).

The other day, I was out with my Dad running (in his case walking) on the conservation area trail near our house. When I looked down, I got a surprise.
That little lower caught between my toes just really lit up my day. Felt guilty for killing it though.

It's important to find joy in the small things and the mundane things. You can find art in house cleaning and walking down a road. Happiness can be found in so many little crevices. It's exciting to be slowly uncovering how to find them. Full steam ahead!
Joy is within grasp!


Was this post sappy? I think it was. Not sure where I was going with this one. It's hard not to jump in and want to inspire others when I read so many inspiring blogs by people who are changing lives and finding happiness.
I don't really have any wisdom of my own yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment